Bosch GXS18V-02N24- 18V CORE18V Starter Kit with (2) CORE18V 6.3 Ah Batteries
Bosch GXS18V-02N24- 18V CORE18V Starter Kit with (2) CORE18V 6.3 Ah Batteries
Click on thumbnails to zoom or play videos.

Bosch GXS18V-02N24- 18V CORE18V Starter Kit with (2) CORE18V 6.3 Ah Batteries
0 star
|
SKU # 800445071    Part # GXS18V-02N24
$259.99

Factory Ordered
Ships in 2 to 3 weeks
Free Pick Up in Store
Quantity   Order Online, Ships to Store in 2 to 3 weeks from our vendor's warehouse.
Not available in stores.
 
  • Specifications +
  • Features
Bosch GXS18V-02N24- 18V CORE18V Starter Kit with (2) CORE18V 6.3 Ah Batteries
The Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V CORE18V Starter Kit (2) CORE18V Batteries (and Fast Charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery is the best-built battery on the planet*, while the BC1880 18V Fast Charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. Each CORE18V employs next-gen Li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack. The BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge – the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode. *vs. leading power tool competitors

Features/Benefits:
• CORE18V – contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells
• CORE18V – features an enhanced cell design that provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
• BC1880 – charges a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18V to 100% in 55 minutes
• CORE18V – includes the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPack
• CORE18V – engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 Lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
• CORE18V – features 100% backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools and chargers
• CORE18V – works in cold weather conditions down to -4° F
• BC1880 – features regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection,with a fast charge to 80% and the remaining 20% normal mode
• BC1880 – has a cooling fan to protect the battery from overheating while charging
• BC1880 – provides a battery-charge indicator to provide charging status and mode indication

Customer Reviews


Ratings in Detail
5 Stars
  (0)
4 Stars
  (0)
3 Stars
  (0)
2 Stars
  (0)
1 Stars
  (0)


Interested in purchasing this item? Check out the Customer Reviews to help you make an informed decision.

Already own this item? Write a Customer Review and share your opinions in order to help others make an informed decision.

Write a Review

Enter your review in the form below. By submitting your review you agree to the terms and conditions. Your review may be subject to approval before publication.
Your Name:  
Where you shop?
Rating:  
Title:  
Review:
1000 characters remaining
  Captcha
different image

Type the number above:

Your email address is required to submit a review. It is never displayed or used for any marketing purposes.
Email Address: